Garlic chili sauce is a condiment added to the bowl of noodles or water noodles to enhance the greasy, spicy aroma for the dish. This type of sauce is not usually available at markets or supermarkets. If you like, you can do it at home. How to make chili garlic sauce is very simple. Just prepare all the ingredients such a garlic, chili and natural aroma accessories like bay leaf, cinnamon stick, star anise then you can immediately start making some jars of preserved chili garlic sauce.
Garlic 200 Gr
Chili 50 Gr
Onions 50 Gr
Scallions 10 Gr
Star anise 2 Pieces
Cinnamon stick 1 Piece
Corn oil 200 ml
1. First, prepare all the ingredients you need. Crush garlic cloves, peel off the skin, put the garlic in the food processor, turn on the blender, remove and set aside. Similarly, remove stalks chilies, washed and put into a puree. Sliced onions. Cut the green onions.
2. Heat about 200-250ml of corn oil, put in the pan the ingredients to create the smell for the garlic chili sauce including onions, scallions, 1 piece of cinnamon stick, 1 whole cinnamon leaf, 2 star anises. Simmer until the ingredients turn golden, remove them all from the oil pan.
3. Take advantage of hot corn oil to make half of the garlic grated and non-aromatic. When the garlic is nearly crispy, turn off the heat. Wait for the oil to cool to a temperature of 10% at boiling, then pour the remaining garlic into the island.
4. Add chopped chili, stir well. Finally, add the appropriate amount of salt, stir well and put in a bowl.
5. After making the chili garlic sauce completely cool, seal it, store it at room temperature or store it in the refrigerator cooler. Garlic chili sauce is an accompanying ingredient commonly found in noodle shops or noodle shops, which helps increase the aromatic, spicy taste of dishes.