According to scientific research by Harvard University, the United States, the active ingredients capsaicin in chili solution have the effect of stimulating the brain, producing endorphins – endogenous morphine – with properties like pain relievers, especially useful for patients with chronic arthritis, cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, gout …
In particular, the elderly blood circulation decreased, susceptible to atheroma plaques, narrowing and clogging of the veins. Chili water clears capillaries, increases blood vessel elasticity.
Thanks to that, chili wine water helps in relieving various diseases such as:
– Prevent and dissolve blood clots.
– Prevent atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries: Chili softens the vessel walls, widens blood vessels, strengthens the heart, and cleans inside the walls of the circulatory system.
– Stabilize congestive heart failure: Chili helps the heart relax and healthy, clears impurities. Regularly taking Chili, in the long run a serious heart disease can be restored to almost normal.
– Reducing High Triglycerides Index: Chili helps to reduce triglycerides which are triglycerides synthesized from carbohydrates stored by the body in fat cells.
– Stabilize Arrhythmia: Chili helps reduce fast heart rate, increases blood flow to the heart, prevents blood from closing calcium.
– Increasing brain function, against migraine headaches and cluster headaches.
– Heal stomach congestion, stomach ulcers (stomach), treat indigestion and heartburn, support hemorrhoids contraction.
– Helps dissolve phlegm and quickly heal colds and flu. Used as herbal sweating to help detoxify.
– Helps lower cholesterol, prevents blood clots forming, and helps heal the heart after a heart attack.
– Help to reduce sore throat and tonsillitis.
– Support to stabilize knee pain, varicose veins, tendon fatigue, arthritis, reduce fatigue …
Instruction on how to drink chili wine effectively
Start practicing with a little CHILI, only drink about 10 drops each time, work out gradually for a few days. CHILI should be mixed in yogurt for easy drinking.
Once you get used to it, you can use CHILI solution with plain water, tea, juice, broth …
Drink Chili wine 2-3 times a day after eating, 1 teaspoon each time.